You need to improve your security posture? Respond to customer security questions and requirements? Comply with regulation? We can help. We assist in defining a strategy that improves your risk posture, and we help you execute that strategy. Our CISOs are your cyber security program manager and your single point of contact for all security matters, leveraging our team of NVISO security experts to assist you across the range.
Cyber Gap Assessment
Your View on Your Security Posture
Our CISO-as-a-Service missions usually start with the definition of a cyber strategy, a concrete plan to work on security priorities. To this end, we operate in four steps:
- Step 1 - Identify control gaps
By controls, we mean the technical security measures or the functional procedures in place to cover a typical security risk. This ranges from a process to ensure patches are implemented in a timely matter to the use of an application to scan systems for security vulnerabilities. We typically operate based on the ISO27001 Annex A controls or the 20 Critical Security Controls, but we are familiar with a number of other security standards as well.
- Step 2 – Check architecture
We perform a focused review of your architecture, concentrating on external touch points and network protection of your perimeter and core business systems.
- Step 3 – Prioritize based on threats
Actual threats for your organization and business priorities are identified and used to perform a risk-based and strategy-aligned prioritization of actions.
- Step 4 – Design & Validate the Prioritized Roadmap
Our deliverables are simple Microsoft Office documents that your team can and will own - and knowledge transfer is part of our standard approach. When opting for an ISO27k-driven approach, our deliverables are ISO27k compliant and have been succesfully audited as such.
CISO as a Service
A security advisor with a team
NVISO can help you implement your cyber battle plan and improve your security posture through its CISO-as-a-Service approach:
- CISO - the experienced NVISO Security Officer coordinates:
- The execution of your Cyber Strategy, based on the outcome of the cyber gap assessment.
- Response to day-to-day security questions, e.g. from your clients.
WHY NVISO ?
- Our CISO-as-a-Service operating model is designed to help organizations with all their security needs - as one person cannot have all required skills.
- Our accelerators and packaged services optimize your budget and help you move quicker.
- We serve medium-size customers, we know large size organizations: this helps us understand your stakeholder's expectations. However, we're a small organization ourselves: we know what hands-on advice means.